Forums

TopicHow Do You Know What is a Good Skin Care Product? Mystery is Now Solved

• Fri 15th Mar 2019 - 9:36am

I must admit, I have been there staring at the multitude Gleam and Glow  of selections on the department store counters trying to decide which to use. It can be an exhaustive process. Have you ever purchased something because of the glossy ad you seen in a recent issue of your favorite magazine? The models look great! In fact, they would look great regardless of what they did or did not use. I don't think there is anyone that would not look fantastic after the ad was airbrushed and all the imperfections removed and colors blended optimally. But, if you are like me you are looking into a mirror with all the imperfections and benefit of the bathroom lights!

The first thing is not to look at those ads in the magazine or on the television and now on the internet. Remember the models are perfected to hypnotize us, draw us into the belief that if we just use what the model used we will look like that. As you and I know it could not be farther from the truth.How then, do you know what a good skin care product is? We must learn to read labels. Yes all those chemical words. We must become educated consumers. First before we know what a good skin care product is we need to understand and know what we are reading.

The first thing to look for is Botanicals. If you are not sure what a Botanical is let's talk about it. A botanical is from the word Botany. Botany is the study of plants for simplicity sake. When a good skin care product contains botanicals you know at least one of the ingredients is a plant. Have you ever been to a botanical garden? It is made up of plants, many plants, thousands and thousands of plants that thrive and live in harmony with each other. What does that have to do with good skin care products?

The plant derivative ingredients offer many benefits. Clover for instance is a topical antioxidant. Jojoba oil is used as an emollient and moisturizer. Grapefruit extract is an antioxidant. Avocado oil softens the appearance of the skin. Cucumber extract is a natural cleaner. Cocoa extract helps contour the appearance of the skin. Citrus extract is an acidifier and adjust the PH. Chamomile topically helps soothe skin and internally helps relieve indigestion. Apple extract exfoliates. Aloe Vera extract moisturizes and is an emollient. Papaya Enzyme exfoliates. Sage extract conditions and softens. The list goes on and on. Plants have been used by humans for thousands of years for healing, colors, skin treatments, and food just to name a few. The plants are very important in a good skin care product offering a natural benefit. But, if that was all we needed then we could take an aloe vera plant leaf and snap it in half and rub it on our face and call it good.

https://forexprofitideas.com/gleam-and-glow-cream-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies