Forums

TopicErectile Dysfunction and the Magic Gun

• Mon 18th Mar 2019 - 4:36am

This is the James Bond-like image that links guns 5G Male and penises... Kiss-Kiss, Bang-Bang. This is not just the phallo-centric fantasy in Ian Fleming stories. It is the shared imagery of men and women, equating potency and power, desire and sexual satisfaction. Bond can shoot his manly way to the heart of the villain's woman, and save the World in his spare time. Sex sirens like Mae West ask their suitors, 'Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?'

Mother Nature alas had other plans. She invented sex for procreation rather than recreation, and when a man was past his reproductive best-by date, she all too often disarmed him. This is especially the case now that with Hormone Replacement Therapy women are experiencing 'Post-Menopausal Zest'. They are preserving their vitality and attractiveness, together with expectations of an active sex life, into their fifties, sixties and even seventies and beyond. What was regarded only as an occupational hazard for ageing rakes and roués, has become a commonplace problem for the majority of men in middle and later life.

This decline in potency was well described as long ago as 1925 by one of the longest standing, if that is the right word, of sexual gymnasts, the writer Frank Harris. In his five volume autobiography ' My Life and Loves', he describes his decrease in firepower with age'My Creator - when I was wholly without experience and had only just entered my teens, gave me, so to speak, a magazine gun of sex, and hardly had I learned its use and enjoyment when he took it away from me forever, and gave me in its place a double-barrelled gun: after a few years, he took that away and gave me a single-barrelled gun with which I was forced to content myself for the best part of my life.'

'Towards the end the old single-barrel began to show signs of wear and age: sometimes it would go off too soon, sometimes it missed fire and shamed me, do what I would.''I want to teach youths how to use their magazine gun of sex so that it may last for years, and when they come to the double-barrel, how to take such care that the good weapon will do them liege service right into their fifties, and the single-barrel will then give them pleasure up to three score years and ten.'However, medical science has come up with two new developments which hold the promise of changing this timeless sexual history of even the most naturally well preserved and endowed of men.

https://worldhealthreviews.com/5g-male-review

Please register or login to post forum replies