Forums

TopicThe Identity Question

• Fri 22nd Mar 2019 - 4:17am

As long as you view the effort and Unlocking Transcendence Review  daily activity required, to invite success into your life as a chore or something undesirable, you will never have the ability to overcome all the inevitable challenges, which will cross your path. You will never have the energy, patience and persistence necessary to succeed, if you continue to view success as a possible option for you. If you continue to do this, you are doomed to fail before you even start.

Statistics in America, show that only 3 % of American households earned more than $ 500 000 dollars last year. Well when you consider that there were trillions and trillions of dollars earned last year, where certain people earned millions and even billions of dollars each, during this same period, either the system is set up to marginalise the average person, or the other 97 % of people are treating success as something, which may or may not happen. They do not truly believe in their potential and so marginalise themselves and doom themselves to remain average.

The average top earner is not any brighter than you and in many cases they do not even work any harder than you do, they are just more committed, focused and driven to succeed than you are. As long as you continue to live the lie, in which you believe that your success depends on the state of the economy, the president, interest rates or anything else over which you have zero control, you will remain trapped in average and never get to live your true potential.

My experience has shown me that only a very small percentage of the population ever get to live the life of meaning and fulfilment they desire and incredibly very few ever realise their full potential. I hear people claiming that they want a great relationship, financial freedom, a vocation they love, a solvent and prosperous business and to be healthy and fit etc. and then they leave it all to chance. They do not go after it with the relentless belief and commitment they need to have to succeed and achieve any or all of these desires.

https://diet4today.com/unlocking-transcendence-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies