Forums

TopicAny experience with Online Fax thing?

• Wed 25th Mar 2020 - 11:24am

Anybody have any involvement in utilizing web fax? What I need to do is have little application that checks an organizer each 1/2 second to check whether there is a PDF, document in it, if there is it opens a window permitting the client to enter insights concerning where they need it faxed to, (or in the event that they dont need it faxed on the off chance that they are sparing different records to that envelope and need them all faxed on the double to a solitary goal.)

• Thu 26th Mar 2020 - 9:13am

I know that CocoFax announced fax web-base online services to all of those who need it. There are many features so one cannot just overlook them and go for any other tool without knowing what it is offering to all of us. Those who were waiting for quite sometime about the best tool this is your chance to go for it before it gets to late. Make your official work easy and go for CocoFax as the features it is introducing isn't available in many other tools. I totally relay on it because of its high quality performance that speaks for itself.

Please register or login to post forum replies