TopicHow to Restore Backup for QuickBooks Company Files?
Many times, QBW file can get corrupted in QuickBooks, which stakes the important data stored, this is when restoring backup comes into picture. This error can be easily handled, by manually restoring the QuickBooks company file from the local backup. This is only possible, if the user created the backup earlier. In order to restore the backup of the company file, the user will need the password for the admin account.
In today’s post, we are going to discuss the process to restore the backup for QuickBooks company files. Thus, if you are also looking for a guide to restore backup for QuickBooks company files, then make sure read this post carefully. However, for any further information, you can also consult our QuickBooks support team via our toll-free number 1-888-383-0323, and ask our experts to restore the backup for you.
Steps to restore backup for QuickBooks company
Process to restore your QuickBooks desktop company files:
- The very first step is to navigate to the file menu and then select the open or restore company option
- Click on the restore a backup copy having the .qbb extension and then click on next
- Select the local backup option and then hit next
- Now, browse for the location having the backup file
- And then select the backup file and click on open and next tabs
- Select save option from the drop-down menu and then move to the location, where the backup file is to be restored
- This brings us towards the end of the process, where it is important to select the backup file and hit save.
Reading this blog might have helped you to learn the process to restore the backup for QuickBooks company files.
However, in case of any error or if you are confused, then make sure to consult a professional and do not risk you company file data. Just ring up at our toll-free number 1-888-383-0323, and let our QuickBooks enterprise technical supportexperts handle the issue for you.